If want to buy a new home or re-finance your current home, we offer outright purchase and home-owner loans also known as equity release home loans.
What does it offer you:
- You can apply for either the equity release or the outright purchase option.
- We provide home loans for the following areas: Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Ogun, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna and Benin.
- You get flexible principal repayment options – you can pay monthly, quarterly or once or twice a year.
- If you are self-employed, the maximum repayment period is seven years.
- If you earn a salary, you can repay your loan for as long as 20 years.
- The minimum loan amount is N3 million.
- The minimum property value for providing a equity release loan is N5 million.
What you need to apply:
- You need to earn a monthly net salary of N200 000 for a home loan or N140 000 for an equity release loan.
- Your salary must be paid into your Stanbic IBTC account.
- You need to have been with the same employer for at least 12 consecutive months.
- You must give us a letter of introduction from your employer or a copy of your letter of employment if you have been with your employer for less than 12 months.
- If you work on a contract basis, we need a copy of your most recent contract.
- Your pay slips for the past three months.
- You must be a Nigerian citizen with permanent residency.
- If your Stanbic IBTC account was opened in the past six months, you need to give us a six months statement of your account with another bank.
- Proof of your address, such as a recent utility bill or a billing document proving your address.
- A filled in home loan application form, which you can get from any of our branches.
For more information:
Please visit a Stanbic IBTC Bank branch near you or call 0700 CALL STANBIC (0700 2255 7826242) or +234 01 270 9676 or email us: email@example.com