Send and receive money
This page is to introduce your options when you need to receive or send money locally or internationally. With our range of services, you can do it from the comfort of your own home with our mobile app and internet banking, from one of our branches or even from one of our nationwide network of ATMs.
You can always rely on Western Union to receive international transfers from family, friends and business partners within minutes with guaranteed safety.
How do I receive money?
You can redeem your Western Union money transfer on internet banking right into your Stanbic IBTC Bank account or simply come into a Stanbic IBTC Bank branch nearest to you and fill a "To Receive" form. You would need to provide the following information:
- A Stanbic IBTC Bank account or if you are not an account holder, you must be identified by an individual who owns one.
- A valid form of identification.
- Your Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
- Sender's name and location.
- Amount of money to be received.
- The answer to the security test question (if applicable)