Stanbic IBTC Nominees
Who We Are
Stanbic IBTC Nominees is a subsidiary of Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC and has been providing custody services since 1994. As the pioneer of the custody business in the Nigerian market, it runs on cutting-edge technology and plays an active role in regulator and stakeholder engagement.
The team provide custodial services to both local and international clients taking investment positions in Nigeria and are currently the largest custodian of non-pension assets in Nigeria.
Stanbic IBTC Nominees is one of the six appointed custodians of Money Market and Fixed Income Instruments by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). The business is also one of the four appointed Securities Lending Agents appointed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Service offerings include:
- Safekeeping and settlement services for equities, bonds, treasury bills and money market instruments
- Corporate action, income collection and proxy services
- Global custody services
- American Depository Receipts
- Investment Accounting, Compliance Monitoring, Performance and Risk Reporting.
- Regional Custody Network for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Securities Lending
To contact us, please email ISNigeriaMTeam@stanbicibtc.com, or call 01 422 7886, 01 422 7373 and 01 422 7817.